Application for Admission to Online GIS Certificate Program
Anonymous Login Code:
Save this code, which is required to update your response at a later time.
GIS CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Student Last Name/First Name/Middle Initial:
Current Address/Apt #:
Social Security Number(optional):
Date of Birth:
Date of High School Graduation/GED:
I am applying for admission to the
Please indicate your ethnicity/race (OPTIONAL):
Are you Hispanic or Latino?
Please indicate one or more:
American Indian or Alaska Native
Black or African American
Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
2. Previous Colleges/Universities Attended
3. Previous Colleges/Universities Attended
4. Please list/describe course work completed in geography, information technology, computing, programming, and geographic information systems (GIS). This information will be taken into consideration when determining whether
GIS 100 Fundamentals of GIS
will be required as a prerequisite. If appropriate coursework is not listed, students will be required to take GIS 100.
5. Have you used ESRI's Arc GIS Desktop software?
No Skip Question 6 and 7
If yes, please specify
6. How long?
7. What version(s)?
8. Have you ever taken an online course?
9. Employment Information
10. Will your employer provide tuition assistance for the GIS Certificate Program?
11. How did you hear about the GIS Certificate Program offered by Elmhurst College?
as specific as possible
12. I understand that this is a non-degree program but that I will earn undergraduate college credit upon successful completion of each course and a Certificate in GIS upon completing all required course work. The information I have provided on this application is honestly presented.